Pages

Friday, April 06, 2007

I’m Going Public

It's been a really busy period, lately, and I'm forcing the time to make this very importatnt post.

The mystery of exactly who fathered Anna Nicole Smith’s child still rages long after it should have been put to rest. The girl is named Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern. But was it Howard K. Stern, who is the father? Not according to Larry Birkhead, another male friend of Anna’s. Even Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt said that he had a decade-long affair with Smith and is the father. Who knows how many more potential fathers are out there?

So, to remove all doubt about at least one of the many who may be thought to be the father, I am stating right here and right now: I am not the father of Danielynn. I did not have sex with that woman.

I hope we can now get back to normal blogging.

No comments: