Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2005

A brief respite, and then back to work


These last few weeks have been a whirlwind that has kept me from being as attentive as I want to be with the site, and I have not been able to post as regularly as I'd like.

Now, we are going to visit daughter #2 who has recently given birth to grandchild #6, who is grandson #2, and will be away for a couple of days. (I hope that wasn't too confusing.)

Please check back on Monday, for I will surely have been able to post something meaningful by then.

Until then, please put all your liberal/Left opinions aside, as they are clearly wrong, and tend toward the Right in your thinking. When I get back, I'll answer all your questions (grin).

3 comments:

JL Pagano said...

Enjoy your trip, and thank you very much for your kind comment on my blog. Just in case you don;t know, it took me a while to work out who you were, as your name came up as simply "Site Manager".

As for the political thing, I originally bookmarked about four other blogs similar to yours so I could try and understand the Right's way of looking at the world. I have now ditched all the rest, and yours is the only blog that remains in my favorites folder.

Buffalo said...

Congratulations, Grandpa. Enjoy.

James Shott said...

Thank you for your good wishes, gentlemen. It was a good trip.

And JL, I appreciate your hanging with me, despite our differences.

Buffalo and I have a similar arrangement, eh, my friend?